Moulton I.S.D. Mission Statements and Goals
The Moulton Independent School District is dedicated to the task of building a solid foundation upon which each and every student can experience meaningful and positive growth. This will be accomplished by an environment that is educationally sound and individually stimulating. We feel that with the involvement of each student along with the commitment of school, home, and community that we can help develop useful, self-supporting, and productive citizens.
Moulton ISD empowers and inspires socially responsible world-class leaders, while embracing small community values.
The mission of the Moulton ISD is to teach, challenge, and inspire each student in a safe, nurturing environment.
- MISD recruits, retains and develops highly qualified teachers and staff.
- MISD nurtures academics and extracurricular student achievement and participation.
- MISD values parental involvement, and community support.
- MISD maintains transparent fiscal accountability.
- MISD engages students using modern technology that is accessible and readily applied.